Inground Pool Cleaners
Polaris 9300 w/CaddyThe 9300 Sport's innovative aquadynamic design seamlessly integrates bold styling,advanced engineering, and unmatched intelligence. It boasts a large capacity filter canister that holds more debris, reducing the frequency and hassle of cleaning. No bags. No mess. The Vortex Vacuum Technology enables unparalleled debris consumption through its revolutionary vacuum flow design, allowing it to pick up larger debris and quickly and efficiently, while maintaining maximum suction throughout the cleaning cycle. And the powerful rear water propulsion system cleans up the mess in tight corners and step areas, making it a faster, smarter way to clean your pool than you ever dreamed possible. Imagine that. Features of The Polaris 9300 Sport :
- UNSURPASSED INTELLIGENCE. Choose from custom-programmed automated cleaning mode, or take control with the east handheld remote control. You control when and where the cleaner goes for a perfectly clean pool.
- CUSTOM PROGRAMMING. Custom tailor cleaning cycles to suits your needs.
- AGGRESSIVE SCRUBBING. Solid, non-pleated blade for more aggressive cleaning.
- CLEANS LARGER POOLS. 70' cord length accommodates pools up to 60' long.
- 2 years limited warranty.
Zodiac MX8Ultra-Efficient Suction Pool Cleaning Robot The Zodiac MX8 is ready to battle your pool's toughest dirt and debris. The Cyclonic Suction enables the MX8 to move faster and deliver unsurpassed vacuum power, while requiring 30% less flow than any other cleaner in its class. The MX8 is the best choice for variable-speed and 2-speed pumps, requiring just 22 GPM to operate. It has a wider cleaning path than competitor models, with a large vacuum inlet to capture larger debris. X-drive technology promotes maximum torque and extreme maneuverability, allowing the MX8 to aggressively clean your pool walls and floors. Its twist locking hose enables quick, secure attachment to the cleaner head and the cleaner includes 36 ft. hose. The Zodiac MX8's innovative design features top access to motor and ergonomic molded handle for easy transport. It is the best choice for solar, 2-speed, and variable-speed pumps. The MX8 requires 2250 RPM low flow pump.
- Requires less flow than any cleaner in its class for maximum energy efficiency, requires just 22 GPM
- Includes 36 ft. of quick connect hose enabling quick, secure attachment to cleaner head
- Cyclonic Suction provides unsurpassed vacuum power, wider cleaning path, and largest debris intake
- For use on all pool surfaces, provides best-in-class cleaning coverage that cleans the entire pool quickly and efficiently
- X-trax provides extreme climbing capabilities and maneuverability, cleaning hard to reach areas
Zodiac G3The Zodiac G3 pool cleaner delivers efficient, effective cleaning performance that is compatible with low speed pumps for maximum efficiency. The G3 quickly inhales small and medium debris while thoroughly cleaning pool floor, walls and steps. The G3 cleaner includes Long Life Hoses that are durable and scuff-resistant, suitable for all pool surfaces, along with a FlowKeeper™ Valve. This compact self-adjusting flow control valve automatically regulates water flow, ensuring peak performance even with low-speed pumps. In just three simple steps, the G3 cleaner is ready to clean your pool. Simply attach the disc, wheel deflector, and hose, and connect to the skimmer or dedicated suction line. No tools or special plumbing required.
- Long-Life™ Diaphragm - Superior, reliable one moving part technology. No gears, wheels or flappers for simple, silent operation and low-cost maintenance.
- 36-Fin Disc - Ensures maximum adhesion on all pool surfaces, and eliminates hang-ups on lights, drain covers and fittings.
- Wheel Deflector - Enables enhanced agility for negotiating tight corners.
- Patented Quick-Release Cassette - Provides quick and easy access to the diaphragm for simple maintenance.
- Suction-side cleaner
- Operates in all in-ground pools
- Connects directly to skimmer or dedicated 1.5" vacuum line
- Includes 36 ft. of feed hose
Zodiac RangerAffordable and dependable cleaning. The Ranger is an affordable, dependable automatic pool cleaner that will thoroughly clean your aboveground pool—removing dirt, debris, bugs, twigs, leaves, and even pebbles. Requires no extra plumbing or additional energy cost. Installs in minutes and comes pre-assembled in the box, just attach the hose and start cleaning. Flowkeeper™ Valve automatically regulates water flow, ensuring peak performance. The Ranger is built to work quickly, effectively, and quietly.
- Extra Large wheel Deflector - Helps the Ranger from getting caught on steps, ladders or in corners so it can keep on cleaning your pool.
- Quick Release Cassette and Diaphragm (inside) - The Ranger features one operational moving part. No gears, wheels or flappers means simple operation and maintenance.
- AG Disc - Allows the Ranger to glide effortlessly along the bottom of your pool, up the sides and around steps, cleaning your whole pool.
- Quiet Operation - Other cleaners make an annoying flapper or hammer noise. The Ranger was built to work quickly, effectively and quietly.
- Suction Cleaner
- Works in all aboveground pools
- Connects directly to skimmer
- Includes 30 ft. of feed hose